TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTATOYEU.COM
THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY KPN BULGARIA VIA ITS WEBSITE RENTATOYEU.COM ENABLE ITS MEMBERS TO CHOOSE A LEGO® SET FROM A PREDEFINED CATALOGUE OF SETS, THE LATTER BEING CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME. TO ELIMINATE ANY POTENTIAL CONFUSION, LEGO® IS A TRADEMARK OF THE LEGO GROUP OF COMPANIES WHICH DOES NOT SPONSOR, AUTHORIZE, OR ENDORSE THE SITE, SERVICES OR APPLICATION.
The following terms and conditions are designated to regulate the relationships between KPN BULGARIA and users of the service of KPN BULGARIA. Users are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on.
I. INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE LAW ON ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AND LAW ON CONSUMER PROTECTION
- This web site is owned and operated by KPN BULGARIA LTD.
- Registered seat and headquarters’ address: 18 Shipchenski prohod Blvd., entrance B, office B18, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Correspondence address: 18 Shipchenski prohod Blvd, entrance B, office B18, Sofia, Bulgaria
- KPN BULGARIA is registered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register under UIC 203643548
- KPN BULGARIA is registered as personal data administrator. The number of the certificate for personal data administrator is 418499
- KPN BULGARIA is VAT registered BG203643548
The terms “KPN BULGARIA”, “we” or “us” used in this website refer to KPN BULGARIA LTD without using the whole company name.
- Rentatoyeu.com means the website www.rentatoyeu.com, managed and operated by KPN BULGARIA LTD, UIC 203643548
- User means user, consumer, customer or visitor of the website rentatoyeu.com
- Service means the provision of Lego® toys for temporary use in exchange for a fee, paid by the User
- Subscription means obtaining the right to regular service with a specific duration of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months in exchange for a monthly fee
- Wish list means a list of Lego® sets, which the User wishes to receive during the subscription period. The list contains 25 sets, selected by the User through the website
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The website of KPN BULGARIA may contain links to websites owned by third parties. KPN BULGARIA is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites.
- KPN BULGARIA website may contain materials with text, photos, video and other images and sounds, owned by third parties. KPN BULGARIA is not responsible for any of these materials with text, photos, video and other images and sounds, and their content.
- To eliminate any potential confusion, LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse the Site, Services or Application.
- KPN BULGARIA exerts all possible efforts that all information provided as part of this website is the truth at the time of its publication but KPN BULGARIA is not liable for any actions which the users may undertake as a result of relying on such information or for any loss or damages suffered by the users as a result of such actions.
- This website contains materials with text, photos, video and other images and sounds which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. KPN BULGARIA owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights or they have been licensed to KPN BULGARIA by the owner (s) of those rights for the purposes of this website. The website also contains trademarks. All trademarks on this website belong to KPN BULGARIA or have been licensed to it by the owner (s) for use on this website.
IV. SERVICE INFORMATION.
- The Services, provided by KPN BULGARIA allows its Members to choose a Lego set from a predefined catalogue of sets, the latter being amended from time to time.
- KPN BULGARIA cannot and does not guarantee the delivery or the rental of any set.
- KPN BULGARIA guarantees that the Lego sets, chosen by the Users are sent in a clean condition, but cannot guarantee the Lego sets’ condition after shipment.
- The delivery of a specific Lego set may be delayed by KPN BULGARIA for reasons of unavailability.
- KPN BULGARIA shall not charge Users in case of “normal loss” of pieces from a Lego set. “Normal loss” is considered the loss of up to 5 (five) pieces from a Lego set. In case a loss exceeding 5 parts has been established, KPN BULGARIA may charge the User the following supply replenishment fees:
|Subscription plan||Normal loss of pieces||Fee||Number of lost pieces||Price||Minifigures|
|Beginner||Up to 3 pieces or 3 grams (excluding minifigures)||No||Over 3 pieces or 3 grams||BGN 0.39 per pc.||BGN 2.49 per minifigure|
|Advanced||Up to 5 pieces or 5 grams (excluding minifigures)||no||Over 5 pieces or 5 grams||BGN 0.39 per pc.||BGN 2.49 per minifigure|
The shortage replenishment fees are not considered purchase fees as these fees will be used only for replenishment of the missing pieces and minifigures.
- In order to stimulate the use of the Services in good faith, if for a period of 6 (six) month, an User becomes an “A” student, namely returns all rented sets with no missing parts or minifigures, and shall be entitled to a special gift, provided by KPN BULGARIA. This provision shall be applicable on when a User has rented and returned a minimum of 4 (four) Lego sets.
- Each gift voucher, which is used in an existing profile/account, automatically becomes credit for the amount of the gift voucher. The gift voucher cannot be transferred between profiles/accounts or to be exchanged for their monetary value.
V. HOW TO USE THE WEBSITE:
- CREATION OF A PERSONAL USER PROFILE:
1.2. Once the User accesses the website of KPN BULGARIA he/she may create a personal virtual account. In order to create such an account, the User has to enter his/her e-mail address, choose a password for remote access and enter his/her full names as written on User’s personal ID card. After successful completion of this stage of the registration process, the User can choose a subscription plan and payment method.
1.3. By clicking “I agree”, “Registration” or any other confirmation statement, the User declares that he/she agrees with these Terms and Conditions and undertakes to respect and follow them.
1.4. By registering to KPN BULGARIA’s website, the User undertakes to provide true and accurate data and to timely update this data in case of change.
1.5. The e-mail address, entered upon creating the personal account will be utilized for sending a registration confirmation. A link will be sent to the user’s e-mail address and his/her account will be activated only after the user clicks on that link and confirms the account.
1.6. Once the registration has been confirmed and a personal virtual profile has been created, the User can start using the Services, provided by KPN BULGARIA.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE’S SERVICES:
2.1. In order the effective use of the Services to begin, the User has to duly fill in their Wish list. KPN BULGARIA shall start shipping the selected sets within 48 hours as of the completion and submission of the filled in Wish list.
2.2. The Wish list can be changed by the User at any time through the procedure provided in the website. The change has to be performed no later than 3 days prior to the date on which KPN BULGARIA will send the next Lego set. KPN BULGARIA shall make every effort to provide the User with a Lego set of his/her choosing.
- DELIVERY AND RETURN OF THE LEGO SETS:
3.1. Within 48 hours after the filling in and submission of a full Wish list, KPN BULGARIA shall ship to the User a Lego set via Speedy Currier Service.
3.2. The delivery shall be paid by the User. The subsequent return of the Lego sets shall be paid by KPN BULGARIA.
3.3. The Lego sets are shipped to an address, specified by the User or an office of Speedy Currier Service, provided by the User. In case the User has chosen the option for delivery to an office of Speedy Currier Service, the User shall notified by the currier that the Lego set has arrived. The User has to collect the Lego set no later than 5 days as of the day of receipt of the Lego set at the office of Speedy Currier Service.
3.4. In case a User does not collect the Lego Set from the designated office of Speedy Currier Service, KPN BULGARIA has the right to request from the Speedy Currier Service that the Lego Set be returned to KPN BULGARIA.
3.5. The costs for the subsequent delivery of the Lego Set shall be borne by the User.
3.6. When the User decides to return the Lego Set, he/she has to pack all pieces and addendums to the Lego Set and has to send it to KPN BULGARIA via Speedy Currier Service for KPN BULGARIA’s account.
VI. METHOD OF PAYMENT.
1.1. In order to use the rental services, provided by KPN BULGARIA, each User has to pay a monthly subscription fee. Subscription fees are due until unsubscription or expiry of the prepaid subscription plan and return of all rented sets in good condition as per the requirements, listed above.
1.2. KPN BULGARIA offers the following subscription plans:
a. Plan “Beginner”: subscription fee in the amount of BGN 19.90 per month, which gives the User the right to rent 1 Lego set per month from the predefined Lego sets for this subscription plan. The Lego sets catalogue for Plan “Beginner” is subject to change from time to time.
b. Plan “Advanced”: subscription fee in the amount of BGN 44.90 per month, which gives the User the right to rent 1 Lego set per month from the whole range of Lego sets without any restrictions. The Lego sets catalogue for Plan “Advanced” is subject to change from time to time.
1.3. The length of each subscription can be for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months whereas the subscription period begins as of the moment of the first payment.
1.3.1. The subscription fee for a prepaid 3 month subscription is 18.90 lv. per month for Plan “Beginner” and 43.90 lv. per month for Plan “Advanced”.
1.3.2. The subscription fee for a prepaid 6 month subscription is 16.90 lv. per month for Plan “Beginner” and 41.90 lv. per month for Plan “Advanced”.
1.3.3. The subscription fee for a prepaid 12 month subscription is 14.90 lv. per month for Plan “Beginner” and 36.90 lv. per month for Plan “Advanced”.
1.4. The Subscription begins as of the date of the first payment.
1.5. When choosing a subscription for 3, 6 or 12 months, the User may use the preferential terms and prices, stipulated on the website.
1.6. KPN BULGARIA reserves the right to change and/or amend the subscription plans as it deems fit, as this change shall not affect the already subscribed Users.
1.7. After the expiry of a voucher for restricted membership, if the User continues to use the Services of KPN BULGARIA and does not end his/her subscription, the User shall be put on 1 month subscription plan, which shall be renewed each month until the User terminates his account. In case the User does not wish to continue his/her subscription, he/she should terminate the account pursuant to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
1.8. Users can purchase their desired Lego sets at any time using the “purchase set” button, located on the “Account” page of the website.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT:
2.1. Credit/Debit Card
With this payment method, the User uses a virtual POS terminal, provided by Braintree, a division of PayPal, Inc., USA, which fully guarantees the security of the payment. To complete the payment, the User shall be referred to the Braintree payment server. Users may use the following card brands: VISA, VISA ELECTRON, and MasterCard;
2.2. Bank transfer
With this payment method, the User pays the monthly subscription fee via a direct bank transfer to the bank account of KPN Bulgaria Ltd. The bank account details are provided in the course of the registration process.
- In case the User decides to terminate his/her subscription with KPN BULGARIA, he/she may do so by notifying KPN BULGARIA one week prior to the expiry of the subscription via the “Stop” button, located on the “My Account” page.
- Refunds are not and shall not be carried out by KPN BULGARIA, however KPN BULGARIA shall not charge the User’s account after he/she has terminated it and provided that all rented Lego sets have been duly returned in good condition and in accordance with the “How to use the website” Chapter of these Terms and Conditions. The User’s subscription shall be finally terminated after all rented Lego sets have been returned.
- In case a User has chosen a 3, 6 or 12 months subscription plan, and wishes to terminate it early, the User has to pay to KPN BULGARIA an amount equal to the remaining monthly subscription payments.
- In case a User terminates his/her profile/account, the User has to return the rented Lego sets within 10 calendar days as of the date of termination of the account. If the Lego sets are not returned in time, KPN BULGARIA shall be entitled to deduct the value of the Lego sets from the deposit.
- KPN BULGARIA reserves the right to cancel the subscription of a User who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The User is obliged to:
- The User undertakes not to:
- In order to carry out maintenance, troubleshooting and other related activities, KPN BULGARIA may temporarily restrict access to parts or to the entire website.
- KPN BULGARIA reserves the right to suspend access to this website at any time and without notice.
- At any time KPN BULGARIA may require from the user to show its identity and to verify the authenticity of any of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration. In this regard KPN BULGARIA may ask you for personal information (the one entered upon registration) in order to validate your identity and request additional documentation if needed.
- KPN BULGARIA is not responsible to any User in the event that the data and information provided by Users proves to be inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
- Any violation of these Terms and Conditions entitles KPN BULGARIA to terminate the registration of the User and to limit the access to the Services on the website.
- The application of the following terms and conditions will be terminated as follows:
- How to contact us with questions on these Terms and Conditions?
- By performing a registration on the website, each User expresses his/her explicit informed consent for KPN BULGARIA to store and process his/her personal data for the purposes of the services provided, subject to the applicable regulation. The refusal to provide the necessary data shall lead to an unsuccessful registration on the website.
- KPN BULGARIA ensures the option of each User to inquire about the storage and management of his/her personal data and to object to their processing or to request the correction or destruction by submitting a written request to KPN BULGARIA at 18 Shipchenski Prohod Blvd, entrance B, office B18 or by e-mail to email@example.com. The User has to provide accurate identification data when sending a request or notification of withdrawal of consent for the storage of personal data.
VIII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
a. Use rented Lego sets with the same care and attention as an owner of a set;
b. Return the Lego set in a good and clean condition;
c. Notify KPN BULGARIA for any damage or loss of pieces, occurred during the rent of the Lego set;
d. Not publish or circulate content and not to carry out actions that could lead to civil or criminal claims against KPN BULGARIA;
e. Assume full responsibility related to the use of the website, including to exercise due care in maintaining confidentiality of his/her username and password;
a. Recreate (store on disk), distribute, broadcast, change in any form or way or otherwise use the materials on this website;
b. Build links to this website except with the express consent of KPN BULGARIA, provided in advance. If you like to link this website, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Use software, scripts, program languages or other technologies, which may cause difficulties in the use of the website by other Users.
IX. CHANGES/AMENDMENTS IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF KPN BULGARIA
KPN BULGARIA may change from time to time its terms and conditions unilaterally. The changes made to them will appear on this page and we will notify the users by placing a prominent notice on this site. By continuing to use the website and not stating explicit non-acceptance of the amended terms and conditions within 14 days as of placing the notice on the website, the user signifies his/hers agreement to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. In case of non-acceptance of the amended terms and conditions the users account will be terminated.
X. TERMINATION OF APPLICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a. with termination of the user’s registration to this website;
b. upon liquidation or insolvency of KPN BULGARIA;
c. upon mutual consent of KPN BULGARIA and the user;
d. unilaterally with notice sent by KPN BULGARIA in the event of non-performance of user’s obligations;
e. In the event of objective impossibility of any of the parties to perform its obligations.
If you have questions or complaints about this website, please contact us on the following email address: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the Services, provided by KPN BULGARIA, please contact us on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may receive also information regarding KPN BULGARIA’s services via e-mail or phone listed in the Contacts section of KPN BULGARIA website. For security purposes the telephone calls may be checked or recorded.
XI. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the law of Bulgaria. In the event of any dispute arising the competent Bulgarian courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.